Lehi and Spanish Fork
Day and Night
Join the more than 300,000 automotive professionals nationwide who have earned the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence. ASE certification is nationally recognized and will put you ahead of the competition in the auto mechanic job market! ASE Certification is the first step in building a career as a service professional in the automotive industry and are required by many car dealerships as well as independent repair shops across the country. The Automotive Technology Program covers:
- General Maintenance & Light Repair (pre-requisite for all other courses)
- A1 Engine Repair
- A2 Automatic Trans/Transaxle
- A3 Manual Drive and Axles
- A4 Suspension and Steering
- A5 Brakes
- A6 Electrical/Electronics
- A7 HVAC Systems
- A8 Engine Performance
The ASE tests are available at the Prometric Testing Center: 350 S 400 W #200 Lindon Utah 84042 (801) 226-2095. Call first for appointment. Test fees are not included in Program Fees.
- Students who successfully complete the entire Automotive Technology Program receive a MTECH Automotive Technology Program Certificate.
- Individual Program Certificate in any Program, except Maintenance & Light Repair (MLR)
- ASE Certifications: Offered for each Program above, including Maintenance & Light Repair (MLR)
- Automobile Service Technician (AST): Given for completion of all Programs above.
- Articulation Agreements: Credit hours for completing this program can be counted towards degrees from UVU and USU. To learn more please see Articulation Agreements.
- Gainful Employment Data