Lehi and Spanish Fork
Day and Night
Join the more than 300,000 automotive professionals nationwide who have earned the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence. ASE certification is nationally recognized and will put you ahead of the competition in the auto mechanic job market! ASE Certification is the first step in building a career as a service professional in the automotive industry and are required by many car dealerships as well as independent repair shops across the country. The Automotive Technology Program covers:
- General Maintenance & Light Repair (pre-requisite for all other courses)
- A1 Engine Repair
- A2 Automatic Trans/Transaxle
- A3 Manual Drive and Axles
- A4 Suspension and Steering
- A5 Brakes
- A6 Electrical/Electronics
- A7 HVAC Systems
- A8 Engine Performance
To learn more about each certification please visit the ASE website and click on the links for Auto Maintenance and Light Repair Certification Test (G1) Automobile & Light Truck Certification Tests (A Series ). The ASE tests are available at the Prometric Testing Center: 350 S 400 W #200 Lindon Utah 84042 (801) 226-2095. Call first for appointment. Test fees are not included in Program Fees.
- Students who successfully complete the entire Automotive Technology Program receive a MTECH Automotive Technology Program Certificate.
- Individual Program Certificate in any Program, except Maintenance & Light Repair (MLR)
- ASE Certifications: Offered for each Program above, including Maintenance & Light Repair (MLR)
- Automobile Service Technician (AST): Given for completion of all Programs above.
- Gainful Employment Data
Simple and Easy Steps to Get You Started
Choose Your Program
This is where the text for your Feature List Item should go. It's best to keep it short and sweet.
+ Choose Your Program
Apply to MTECH
Applying is FREE and easy. It's all done online.
+ Apply Now
Take Entrance Assessment
All students must complete the entrance assessment. You can also meet with an Academic and Career Counselor at anytime.
+ Visit MTECH Testing Center
Meet with Academic and Career Counselor
Some programs require a visit with one of our Academic and Career Counselors. Check your program for prerequisite details.
+ Meet with a Counselor
Check for Financial Aid
Look for additional funding sources - Some programs qualify for financial aid. Others may have scholarships available.
+ Visit Office of Financial Aid.
Register, Pay Fees and Tuition
All tuition and fees are due when you register. Registration is available online or at Student Services locations in Lehi, Orem and Spanish Fork.
+ Register and Pay
Visit the MTECH Bookstore
Check your program homepage for supplies needed. Don't forget to grab your parking pass while at the bookstore. You already paid for it when you paid your program fees!
+ Visit a MTECH Bookstore