OBTAINING A PARKING PASS
- Annual passes are valid from August 1 to July 31.
- A Parking Pass Request Form must be completed prior to the issuance of an MTECH Parking Pass.
- Parking passes are available in all MTECH Bookstores or Student Services.
- One parking pass will be issued to each student.
- You must be a registered student or employee
- Replacement passes may be issued for damaged passes if the original damaged pass is exchanged for a new pass.
- Any lost passes may be replaced for $5.
- Parking permits allow for parking at any MTECH campus.
- Employee passes are valid from August 1 to July 31. There is no cost for the first employee parking pass. Any passes for additional vehicles are $5.
- Parking passes will be required in all MTECH parking lots.
- Vehicles without parking passes will be ticketed.
- MTECH campuses have designated parking areas for students. Students may only park in these designated areas and must have a MTECH parking permit displayed from the rear view mirror.
- Parking passes are required 24 hours a day.
- Students, employees, and visitors operating vehicles on College properties must adhere to all state, local, and college traffic/parking regulations.
- Parking may be suspended or delayed due to snow removal or other exigent reasons.
- Parking spaces are not always immediately available. On a high use day you may have to wait for a spot.
- Overnight parking on campus is prohibited.
- Only those vehicles with distinctive (logo) license plates for people with disabilities or temporary/permanent permits obtained from the Utah State Division of Motor Vehicles, will be allowed to park in stalls for the disabled on MTECH campuses.
- Parking citations can’t be voided by Bookstore personnel. Any change to parking citations must be authorized by the Director of Facilities.
- Any dispute regarding a citation must be directed to email@example.com after payment has been made.
- Any citations given to attendees of an MTECH meeting should be given to the coordinator of that meeting for resolution with the Director of Facilities and not charged the cost of the citation until clarified with the meeting coordinator.
PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COLLEGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT, LOSS OR DAMAGES.