Every month we cover a new topic related to Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma quality, Leadership, and Continuous Improvement. If you’re interested in developing your team’s skills and making your business more profitable, our Lean and Learn series is the place for you!
Time: 12 PM - 1 PM
- Friday, July 14th, 2023 - Introduction to Lean Six Sigma and Structured Problem Solving - REGISTER HERE
- Friday, August 11th, 2023 - Using KPIs to Drive Continuous Improvement - REGISTER HERE
- Friday, September 15th, 2023 - How to Solve Problems Quickly using Kaizen (Rapid Improvement Projects) - REGISTER HERE
- Friday, October 13th, 2023 - Improving Quality through Mistake Proofing - REGISTER HERE
- Friday, November 10th, 2023 - Introduction to 5S and Visual Workplace Management - REGISTER HERE
Feel free to bring food or get pizza from the Mountainland Grill on Campus.
About the instructor:
Cedro Toro is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with over 20 years of experience helping
companies reach their goals through continuous