Cedro Toro | Online | August 16th or Septemeber 27th
Green Belt is a globally recognized certification used in manufacturing, healthcare, and other industries. Green Belts are Project Leaders that help their companies save thousands of dollars through process improvement projects, also known as Kaizen events. During this training, students follow the DMAIC problem-solving process teaching them tools and techniques to solve a variety of operations problems.
Attendees complete quizzes during the training so that, by the end of the training, the exam is completed as well.
Who Should Attend?
- Leaders who want a working knowledge of structured problem solving to improve KPIs like throughput, quality, and costs.
- Team Members who will work on process improvement in their area
- Executives who need a strong understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles to operate their company efficiently
Green Belt Covers:
- Lean Operations
- 8 Wastes
- Six Sigma & VOC
- DMAIC Problem Solving
- Value Stream Mapping
- Root Cause Analysis, 5 Whys, 6 Ms
- Visual Management & 5S
- Statistical Process Control & Control Charts
- Quality Management & Mistake Proofing
$1,999 per person, or the Custom Fit price is $1,199.
How to Register: