Instructor: Carol Eliason Nibley, HR Executive and Trainer
Feburary 13th - April 16th 2024
Tuesday Evenings 6-9 p.m.
Gain the Expertise to Deliver Results:
We offer a comprehensive and engaging approach to the field of human resources, whether you are just entering the field or have been practicing for several years. Your investment in this training will pay dividends immediately as you implement best workplace practices. You will also find that your ability to contribute strategically to your organizations will increase, thereby enhancing your career opportunities.
Attending our training will benefit your career in several ways:
- Increase your knowledge of human resources best practices and learn the skills to stay legally compliant.
- Earn your certification and demonstrate to your employer and colleagues that you understand the body of knowledge human resources professionals possess.
- Ensure you are up to date on legislative developments and best practices.
- Add recertification credits in a fun and collaborative environment.
If any of these apply to you, we invite you to join one of our upcoming classes.
- New and aspiring HR professionals who want to increase their knowledge of human resources best practices,
- Experienced HR professionals who want to take the next step in their careers and become certified,
- Seasoned HR professionals who want to earn recertification credits or who simply want refresher training,
- Business leaders who may wear the HR hat in their organizations or who are considering a career change.
Materials and Fees:
All participants will receive resource materials provided by the instructor and online access to the HRCP program (including practice tests, study guides, and a glossary). $1095 regular tuition and a $100 discount for those who complete registration (signed training agreement and payment of fees) by August 25th.
The class we will be:
Tuesday Evenings 6-9 p.m.
A discount may be available through Utah’s Custom Fit Training Program.
- visit https://www.eliasoninternational.com/courses/hr-certificate-course
- Then, sign up for the Custom Fit discount https://mtec.edu/custom-fit/register/
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out:
About the Presenter:
Carol Eliason Nibley, SPHR, GPHR, and Principal Consultant at PeopleServe (www.peopleserve.pro)
Carol has more than 25 years of experience in human resources, most recently serving as Vice President of Human Resources for a technology company in Utah County. Two companies where Carol has led the HR function have earned state and national best workplace awards. Carol has taught HR certificate courses at Mountainland Technical College and in other settings for more than 12 years.
- "You are a fantastic instructor, and every single week the course information was really interesting. I feel like this course will allow me to move forward in my new position with confidence."
- "I can say with total confidence your course has helped put me on a really great path toward competence in all things HR related. I've been able to put to use something that I learned every week."
- "This course has been such an enlightening, enriching experience."
- “The whole class was very in depth. The instructor made this class an extraordinary learning environment with her enthusiasm, knowledge, and inspiration.”
- “I really appreciated this class. It has made me excited about what I do again. I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute.”
- “I feel like I should take this course once a year to remind me of EVERYTHING. There really are not very many people I could listen to for three hours coming straight from work. But I always felt like I learned a TON, and it was presented in an engaging, professional, fact-based manner.”
- “This class has reenergized me to the field I really enjoy. I signed up for the class to prepare for the test, but I have gained so much knowledge and have so many ideas that I want to implement at my current company.”
- “One of the things that I've enjoyed the most is watching the instructor and the passion that she has for human resources. Her excitement spills over in class, and that's what makes it fun.”
- “I think MATC nailed the right instructor for this class; it's obvious she knows her role well from both a company compliance as well as an employee point of view.”
- “The skills I’ve learned will help me with all of my HR responsibilities. I’m so glad I took this class.”