Cedro Toro | Online | August 16th or September 27th
Black Belts lead the Continuous Improvement activities in an organization. They are cross-functional project leaders who also develop and guide the company on the Lean journey.
Black Belt Certification is the best choice for individuals seeking to make their career in Continuous Improvement. This certification requires students to learn advanced statistics and data analysis. For this reason, we recommend Black Belt certification for process engineers, quality engineers, and Lean Six Sigma leaders.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers who need their teams to increase efficiency and flexibility.
- Department Leaders need to improve performance and lower costs.
- Job Seekers who want to strengthen their resume and add value to their employer. Lean Six Sigma Certification is a requirement for many positions in today’s market.
Black Belt Covers:
- Lean Operations
- 8 Wastes
- Six Sigma & VOC
- DMAIC Problem Solving
- Value Stream Mapping
- Root Cause Analysis, 5 Whys, 6 Ms
- Visual Management & 5S
- The Kaizen System & Kaizen Events
- Statistical Process Control & Control Charts
- Quality Management & Mistake Proofing
- Design of Experiments
- Lean Leadership
- Enabling Systems of Lean
$2,999 per person, or the Custom Fit price is $1,799 per person
How to Register:
- Sign up HERE
- Register for Custom Fit at: https://mtec.edu/custom-fit-old/register/