On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, the Utah State Senate unanimously confirmed the following individuals to serve as members of the Mountainland Technical College (MTECH) Board of Trustees, with terms beginning on July 1, 2019, and expiring on June 30, 2023.
- Scott Barlow, Chief Executive Officer, Revere Health
- Mary Crafts Homer, Founder, Culinary Crafts
- Jeremy Hafen, President, Clyde Business Group
- Terri Hunter, Nurse Administrator, American Fork Hospital
- Eric Weeks, Senior Enterprise Manager, Mastercontrol
The MTECH Board of Trustees is responsible for the development of policies, regulations, and budgets for the operation of the school, preparation of a comprehensive strategic plan and coordination with stakeholders in education and workforce development.
For more information on Mountainland Technical College, please visit http://mtec.edu
MTECH Board of Trustees Homepage
Utah Code for the Utah System of Technical Colleges