Choose. Apply. Register. Succeed!
Simple and Easy Steps to Get You Started
Choose Your Program
Start by looking at over 40 areas of training. Be sure to review program prerequisites and details.
You can also meet with an Academic and Career Counselor at anytime.
+ Choose Your Program
Apply to MTECH
Applying is FREE and easy. It's all done online. High school students must be at least 16 yrs old AND a Junior to apply.
+ Complete Your Application
Take Entrance Assessment
All students must complete the entrance assessment.
Review with Counselor
Some programs require a meeting with an Academic and Career Counselor. Check your program's page for prerequisites.
Check for Financial Aid
Look for additional funding sources - Some programs qualify for financial aid. Others may have scholarships available. Learn more...
Register, Pay Fees and Tuition
All tuition and fees are due when you register. Registration is available online or at Student Services locations in Lehi, Orem and Spanish Fork. Learn more...
Check your program homepage for supplies needed. Don't forget to grab your parking pass while at the bookstore. You already paid for it when you paid your program fees!
Take Action and Get Started Today!
Americans with Disabilities (ADA)
The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) provide comprehensive civil rights and protections for persons with disabilities. MTECH does not discriminate in the recruitment, admission, educational process, or treatment of students with disabilities. Students must voluntarily disclose that they have a disability, request accommodation, and provide documentation of their disability. For more information, contact the MTECH Counseling Office at 801-753-4109.
- Information, including but not limited to, times, dates, locations, tuition, fees, prerequisites, etc. are subject to change without notice. It is the viewer's responsibility to verify the timeliness and accuracy of this information prior to enrollment.
- Classes not meeting the minimum enrollment may be cancelled or rescheduled. Minimum enrollment requirements vary per program.
- MTECH provides training for students to prepare to take and/or receive MTECH or 3rd party licensures and certifications such as state, national or industry certifications. MTECH does not guarantee MTECH or 3rd party licensures and certifications such as state, national or industry certifications upon completion of MTECH Programs. State/national licensure or industry certifications are required for employment in some occupations and it is the responsibility of the student to obtain them. In order to receive an MTECH certificate students must demonstrate all competencies.
- Financial Aid availability may be based on program locations and/or scheduling requirements.
- Programs at the MTECH are based on CLOCK HOURS. Clock hours are actual hours and not credit hours.
- If your program is OE/OE, you can easily calculate the time it takes to complete a program (your targeted completion date) by taking the total hours of the program and dividing it by the number of hours per day you meet. This will give you how many days it should take. You can then plot this on a calendar,excluding weekends and holidays.