Choose. Apply. Register. Succeed!
Simple and Easy Steps to Get You Started
Choose Your Program
This is where the text for your Feature List Item should go. It's best to keep it short and sweet.
+ Choose Your Program
Apply to MTECH
Applying is FREE and easy. It's all done online.
+ Apply Now
Take Entrance Assessment
All students must complete the entrance assessment. You can also meet with an Academic and Career Counselor at anytime.
+ Visit MTECH Testing Center
Meet with Academic and Career Counselor
Some programs require a visit with one of our Academic and Career Counselors. Check your program for prerequisite details.
+ Meet with a Counselor
Check for Financial Aid
Look for additional funding sources - Some programs qualify for financial aid. Others may have scholarships available.
+ Visit Office of Financial Aid.
Register, Pay Fees and Tuition
All tuition and fees are due when you register. Registration is available online or at Student Services locations in Lehi, Orem and Spanish Fork.
+ Register and Pay
Visit the MTECH Bookstore
Check your program homepage for supplies needed. Don't forget to grab your parking pass while at the bookstore. You already paid for it when you paid your program fees!
+ Visit a MTECH Bookstore
Important Information You Should Read
- Information, including but not limited to, times, dates, locations, tuition, fees, prerequisites, etc. are subject to change without notice. It is the viewer's responsibility to verify the timeliness and accuracy of this information prior to enrollment.
- Classes not meeting the minimum enrollment may be cancelled or rescheduled. Minimum enrollment requirements vary per program.
- MTECH provides training for students to prepare to take and/or receive MTECH or 3rd party licensures and certifications such as state, national or industry certifications. MTECH does not guarantee MTECH or 3rd party licensures and certifications such as state, national or industry certifications upon completion of MTECH Programs. State/national licensure or industry certifications are required for employment in some occupations and it is the responsibility of the student to obtain them. In order to receive an MTECH certificate students must demonstrate all competencies.
- Financial Aid availability may be based on program locations and/or scheduling requirements.
- Programs at the MTECH are based on CLOCK HOURS. Clock hours are actual hours and not credit hours.
- If your program is OE/OE, you can easily calculate the time it takes to complete a program (your targeted completion date) by taking the total hours of the program and dividing it by the number of hours per day you meet. This will give you how many days it should take. You can then plot this on a calendar,excluding weekends and holidays.