Form Builder-Rough Carpenter
Participating in an apprenticeship program shows initiative in furthering your career and developing your leadership potential. In addition to learning from the pages of a book, you will learn directly from seasoned professionals that will show you tips, tricks, best practices and industry secrets that will give you an edge against your competition. When you complete the apprenticeship program, you will receive a nationally recognized Form Builder/Rough Carpenter Journeyman Certificate from the Department of Labor / Office of Apprenticeship.
Join the apprenticeship program and let our quest for the power of knowledge begin! This is the first of four courses in AGC’s Form Builder-Rough Carpenter (Building) Program. This program is for students who have employment with a construction firm that is a member of the Associated General Contractors of Utah. Students learn on the job with their employer, and attend twice a week to cover theory and hands-on application. This training is held two semesters a year, for two years.
- Program Certificate: Construction Craft Skilled Laborer
- Office of Apprenticeship Certification
- UVU Articulation Agreement – Completing this program, students are eligible to participate in an articulation agreement with Utah Valley University. Hours and certifications can be applied towards an Associates of Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Technology at Utah Valley University (UVU). Learn more+
- Registration is available to adult students only.
- Students must Contact Richard Fullmer at email@example.com or by calling 801-363-2753 for information on member contractors and to register for classes through the MTECH.
- Students must be employed by a contractor who is a member of the AGC of Utah.
- All students must register with AGC through their employer.
- Students must register with the Office of Apprenticeship
|Session||Location||Start Date||End Date||Start Time||End Time||Days|
|TBA||AGC||TBA||TBA||8:00 AM||5:00 PM||M-F|
|Application Fee||$0.00||There is no cost to apply.|
|Registration Fee||$40.00||One time fee.|
|Tuition||$320.00||Paid each semester. All tuition and fees are due at the time of registration.|
Request A Tour
See For Yourself What We Offer
- Get a personal one-on-one tour
- See our labs and equipment first hand
- Get answers to your questions
100% Secure. We Never Share Your Information.