We are dedicated to providing our guests with excellent food and hospitality services for a variety of events and dining occasions that will create an elegant and memorable experience. It is our mission to both meet the needs of our clients and provide the MTECH Culinary Arts students the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
Tired of the same old restaurants for your company parties and meetings? Good news. The MTECH Catering team will come to you. We will deliver, set up, and clean up; so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your own event. The choices on this menu are suggestions. We can customize a menu to help meet your budget and enhance your special occasion.
No Room for a Company Meeting? Have it at MTECH!
MTECH Lehi Main Campus is ready for you. Hold company meetings or conferences for up to 80 people in our large rooms. MTECH rooms have state of the art projectors and sound systems for your presentations to sound and look their best. MTECH Catering will set up your order for breaks or meal times right there allowing you to focus on your meeting. Let MTECH help your next meeting or conference be the best one yet! To schedule a room please contact the MTECH Lehi Main Campus campus scheduling manager, Barbara Miner at 801-753-4124.
Catering Event Scheduling
Office Phone: (801) 753-4266
Campus Room Reservations
Lehi Main Campus Scheduling Manager
Phone: (801) 753-4124
MTECH Catering Policies
- MTECH is happy to assist you with your catered event. The choices on this menu are suggestions. We can customize a menu to meet your budget and enhance your special occasion.
- Please contact MTECH Catering to discuss your catering needs at (801) 753-4266
- Room reservations at MTECH Lehi Main Campus are made through the scheduling manager at: (801) 753-4124.
- Please let us know about your event as soon as possible with an estimated count. (Minimum group size of ten people). Your final guest count is required seven (7) days prior to your event. Food will be prepared for the guaranteed number, or count given. Our minimum charge to you will be the guaranteed count given at that time.
- Cancellations must be given three days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time period will be charged for any costs already incurred.
- MTECH Catering reserves the right to assess additional charges to an event for services that exceed our normal expected costs. These costs may include items such as special centerpieces, extra linens, room set-up, etc.
- Events requiring extended service hours are subject to additional charges.
- Substitutions may be made for dietary or religious reasons.
- Food and beverage left over from an event remains the property of MTECH Catering and may not be removed from the location of service. This is due to liability and safety concerns.
- MTECH Catering is the broker for all food and beverage served on campus.
- Payment arrangements must be made in advance. MTECH departments will be billed through the campus financial system. We accept payments by cash, check, credit card, or approved purchase orders.
- All catering at the Mountainland Technology College is done by Chefs and Chefs-in-Training at our Lehi Main Campus. All revenue is invested back into the Culinary Arts Program. Thank you for supporting the culinary training program at MTECH.
- An 18% gratuity is charged for all catering.