As of June 1, 2020
Everyone (Students, Faculty, Administration, Staff, Visitors, etc.) entering an
MTECH facility, consistent with CDC recommendations, will be prepared to accommodate the following:
- Face coverings which cover the nose and mouth will be worn at all times (provided upon request).
- Gloves may be required in certain circumstances and will be provided if necessary.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- Have their temperature taken at the main entrance.
- Entrance on all campuses will be restricted to one access point.
- Lehi: Doors adjacent to the artwork by the plaza.
- Orem: Main door on South side of building.
- Provo: Main door on the East side of building.
- Spanish Fork: Main door on North side of building.
- Other extension buildings (e.g. Nursing Building in Lehi, South Orem Campus) will use the front door as the main point of access unless otherwise specified.